A Heavy Purse Challenge - a new diet challenge - Part 2, and a Red and White Quilt update

I added a few things that I missed, like a few sets of keys, my chequebook (when you need it,.. you still need it- though I may opt for a single cheque in my wallet instead of the whole booklet), a charging cord and battery power pack for my phone (did not help me that they were at home), business card holders (okay, yes I do need three sets of business cards), a small cosmetics bag, .. it feels heavy again... Weigh in tomorrow...

Counting up, 45 of each! 

Let's Square these up!!!

Ta da!!! 90 (8 -1/2") squares, ready to match A/B, A/B... and sew together.

Comments

  1. It's going to be fabulous!
    Can't wait to see the show!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!