A Heavy Purse Challenge - a new diet challenge

My purse is too heavy.

I keep what I need in it... wallet, change purse, keys for work, phone, lip balm, hand cream, spare eyeliner, mini mirror, emergency tweezers, spare bandaids, pain killers in case of a headache, sanitizing gel for unsanitary places, tissues, nail file, notebook, cheque book, business card case, phone charging cable, back up phone battery, six pens, a hair clip, a mini flashlight, shopping cards, keys for my aunt's house, keys for my daughter's house, my purse keep (a file folder with receipts, stamps, coupons, an old lottery ticket), just important things that I need to have whenever I need need them.

Every day... 6.5 pounds.







So now this purse is on a D I E T !!!!

I have taken out everything except my  wallet, change purse, my house keys, phone. purse keep. THAT IS IT,

I am going to see what I miss, what I need, then add only what I really miss.  Will this diet work?




Comments

  1. Had my purse down to my essentials - light and easy. Then had to switch to a two compartment bag to carry my essentials And his. Need wheels on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am scared to weigh in.... I think it is just as heavy after the clean out. Watch for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!