Living, quilting and best intentions....

In 2015 I really intended to post regularly... and living stuff got in the way. I suppose that not posting because I am busy with the living, quilting and stuff is somewhat appropriate.

So 2016 is here, my annual motto has been refreshed. Every year I choose a new motto to guide my year. I gave up on New Year's Resolutions, keeping them is too complicated. I started selecting a motto instead about 12 years ago.  It has been a better solution for me. ☺

Last year's motto was "calmly, peacefully, mindfully..."
2016: "When there is a choice, why not choose what I really want?"

I want to enjoy my family, read, listen to music I love, complete more projects and also to create blog posts more often.

 Happy 2016!

Motto (according to Merriam Webster)

motto

play
noun  mot·to  \ˈmä-(ˌ)tō\

Simple Definition of motto

  • : a short sentence or phrase that expresses a rule guiding the behavior of a particul!ar
  •  person or group 






Comments