Quilted Table Runner

Our on-line quilting group does a gift swap to celebrate the Summer Solstice. This is not silly or wiccan or anything like that but it did start with Christmas Swaps. Many groups have Christmas gift exchanges. During the holidays people who do not share the same celebration often feel left out of the fun. I suggested that we hold a Winter Solstice gift exchange. I always say that no matter what our beliefs we still all look at the same moon. It has been a great success. This is why we also do a Summer Solstice gift swap, it is only fair.

I wanted to make a reversible table runner and I had this pattern by Karen Montgomery. I do not recall if I bought it, received it as a gift or just picked it up at free-for-all. I really like it though. The pattern is quite easy to follow -great directions. Here are both sides:



I think I will have a lot of fun making these and using up my stash.

Comments