Signature Quilt


I have been working on this project for the last few weeks. It is a gift (so there will not be any close-ups till next week). I have free motioned little hearts across all the colorful areas of the blocks. I am now quilting "a square in a square" in all the signature blocks. After this I am outlining the inner border in straight line. This all is the work of the Brother 1500s. I will switch to my Husqvarna Lily to quilt some wavy lines in the outside border. I have to put the binding on by tonight. The main fabric is Mark Lipinski's Califon Blue, the rest is a myriad of colours pulled simply because they are cheerful. 

Comments

  1. This is looking wonderful....I can get a pretty close look when I click on it. Your quilting looks terrific so far. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!