Mother's Day flowers










First call of the morning at work was a local florist confirming that they could deliver me flowers.
What a great way to start a Friday morning.

I was much surprised that DD#1 managed (during her few hours in town while flying between cities/countries) to arrange the delivery and write me a personal note for Mother's Day. These were prepared by Daisy Flowers in London Ontario. I truly appreciate the forethought. That is the greatest gift.


My beautiful Mother's Day flowers in 2009
Amazing Mother's Day Africa Bike in 2008
Mother's Day Flowers and wall plaster casts in 2007

It has been pretty wonderful to feel the love that my grown up kiddles give to me.

Thank you  M, C and K for giving me this everlasting gift of motherhood.  Honey helped quite a lot with this too.

Comments