Lists and minutia

Kay has counted up her list of books now too. Very much fun!

Tonight's chocolate, ahhhh. Scharffen Berger Bittersweet.

Now looking towards the end of 2008 it is time to put together a "by the end of the year" list.

We have a lot to look forward to and a very lot to get done at the same time that I still want to keep having fun.

To do:
-Finish quilting a kid's quilt for the guild (must do by Oct. 22)
-Decide which of my WIP to work on... I really want to get one more quilt completed before the year end
-Keep on top of my night class, presentation is due Oct 27
-A big house cleaning, this busy last few weeks are very evident; good job that my honey did a major vacuuming for us this past weekend
-Triage, purge, prioritize and otherwise start the clean out of "stuff" (There may be news coming on this front.....big decisions to be made)
-Oh yes, Christmas is coming. I do have one gift already made for a special friend


...and look after the important people in my life, my family


How did he get to Miami from here?

And the very best thought of the day, it is only one more day to the weekend.

Comments