And I stitch too

I have been keeping track, fairly faithfully, of my stitching efforts. Now that we are at the mid-point of the year I wanted to share my list of "done so far in 2008" up to June 30th.

My Hours of sewing, quilting, designing:
  • January - 53.5
  • February - 17.5
  • March - 34
  • April - 33
  • May - 28.5
  • June - 38

And what exactly have I accomplished in all that time:

  1. 13 curtain panels for the kitchen
  2. fabric bingo card for a guild game
  3. 2 aprons
  4. quilted Mazey Daze Quilt, bound and gifted
  5. 17 fabric postcards
  6. 10 blocks made for group quilts
  7. Tea Cozy
  8. Wedding Veil
  9. Wedding Dress (and pattern)
  10. 2 baby quilts (original design) quilted, bound and sold
  11. 5 Placemats
  12. 1 Humbug bag
  13. Hat with brim
  14. Xbag purse
  15. borders and binding on a group quilt
  16. Mini Linda doll and clothing
  17. hemming and mending of various clothes
  18. some hand applique

Comments

  1. You've gotten so much done! I suppose I should tally up mine and see what I have really been up to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!