diversion

I have to retype a set of instructions for a workshop that I am going to demo tomorrow at our guild's Kids' Quilts Bee. I wrote these out originally in 2002 and have since changed computers. Yes I made back up files; they are on floppy disks and this PC does not have a floppy disk reader. So, ... good thing paper still exists. Very good thing that I have some idea of what is in my many piles of papers. I considered OCR, I even looked in the manual to see if my current scanner had that software but nooooo, so back to typing it out. As a further diversion of course I had to stop at a few of my favourite blog spots and found this time waster.

So if you have better things to do and don't quite feel like doing them yet, play along....





You Have A Type A- Personality


You are one of the most balanced people around

Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want

You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.



When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back

Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!

You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds



Comments