Saturday was a good sewing day.






The baby quilt top is done. After a look around for backing fabric I found an unlikely but great match. Surprisingly, in the Christmas fabrics (on sale) there was an uneven narrow stripe fabric that has a blue and green next to each other that really worked with the soft green of the focus fabric. The colour blending does not show quite so true on the screen so I won't load it. So Saturday was good sewing day. If it is snow stormy tomorrow night I will have time to batt it up and I can start quilting later this week. This one I will machine quilt so it can be ready for January 28. I hope I can find a copy of "Pat the Bunny" to give with it. The little bunny reminds me of that sweet book.

(A special nod to Mum, she has been gone from us for 3 years but she is ever close to our hearts)

and just for trival fun, one of those personality tests which tells me I am an ENFJ (and what exactly is that?). This is from a link on Paula's blog .
You Are An ENFJ
The Giver
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

Comments

  1. I love the colors in your baby quilt. Not typical baby colors, but it is a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does remind me of Pat TheBunny- how wonderful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit!